A 25-year experience
Leader in High Temperature Endoscopy, with a worldwide presence
Thanks to a 25-year experience in industrial vision and to the acquisition of Kinoptik in 2003, CESYCO has developed a unique pole of competence in France in high temperature endoscopy and is positioned as a leader on this market.
Cesyco exports its high temperature endoscopes worldwide.
The applications include the iron and steel industry, the glass industry, cement plants, waste incineration and thermal power plants.
In high temperature environments around 2000°C, this technology allows to inspect the interior of a furnace or a boiler in operation in order to highlight structural defects or to carry out process controls.
- Check the internal wear condition of an operating furnace.
- Anticipate and plan maintenance operations.
- Control in real time a heated process.
- Detect any malfunction without stopping production.
- Improve productivity and safety.
CESYCO will assist you from the first step of your project to the implementation of the appropriate solutions:
- Assessment of your needs and recommendation of a solution.
- Design and manufacture of standard or custom equipment.
- Rental of equipment.
- On-site services.
- Maintenance and repair of equipment.
- A strong technical expertise.
- Experience in many sectors of activity.
- Skills in optics, imaging and electronics.
- A comprehensive consideration of your needs.
- A single contact to follow your project.