Thanks to a 25-year experience in industrial vision and to the acquisition of Kinoptik in 2003, CESYCO has developed a unique pole of competence in France in high temperature endoscopy and is positioned as a leader on this market.
Cesyco exports its high temperature endoscopes worldwide.
The applications include the iron and steel industry, the glass industry, cement plants, waste incineration and thermal power plants.
In high temperature environments around 2000°C, this technology allows to inspect the interior of a furnace or a boiler in operation in order to highlight structural defects or to carry out process controls.
- Check the internal wear condition of an operating furnace.
- Anticipate and plan maintenance operations.
- Control in real time a heated process.
- Detect any malfunction without stopping production.
- Improve productivity and safety.